L2Mythodea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Mythodea PvE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probably bug with Item Broker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dant

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2020-02-15

Probably bug with Item Broker Empty
PostSubject: Probably bug with Item Broker   Probably bug with Item Broker EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Hi guys,
How r u doing?
I have a probelam with item-broker, from all 3 cities (Giran, Aden and Rune). Fisrt of all, Adm told me that i need to put the money in the warehouse to be able to join the auctions and try get the item making the best bid. But it makes no sense, since once I make a bid, my money (from my bag) is taken off by the npc...
But ok...then I deposited some money (enought to pay my bids), and try to bid again in Aden and Rune in the next days, and i made the highest bids, and ... i didn't received my item and i lost my money haha.
Before do any bid in rune auctions (that happened today), i reinstall my client and copied the patch files again from the server (just to verify if there was any problem with my game)...
Anyway, I really hope that u guys can help me =)
Wish u guys the best,
Dant.
Back to top Go down
Dant

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2020-02-15

Probably bug with Item Broker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probably bug with Item Broker   Probably bug with Item Broker EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 11:11 pm

just to ratify, I know that i made the highest bids, 'cause after the auctions ends i login with another acc and check the highest bid made in the last auction. And I asked to some friends to verify with me the bids too.
Giran -> 200.000 adena (for the vesper noble shoes)
Aden -> 100.001 adena (for the vesper noble leather breadsplate)
Rune -> 1.000.000 adena (for the vesper ring)

PS: all sealed itens
Back to top Go down

Probably bug with Item Broker
Page 1 of 1